Full course description
New to printing? Designing for print? The Intro to Prepress Workshop is geared towards graphic designers and graphic artists working as prepress operators or designing for print!
Join our training experts online for eight LIVE sessions over four weeks every Tuesday and Thursday in April.
Sessions will cover:
1. Initial Print Job (live stream flexo press run)
2. Fingerprint Analysis
3. Color Separation
4. Barcodes, Dielines, Text
6. Stepping and RIP
7. Print Final Job (live stream of YOUR files being printed)
8. Review & Wrap-Up
- Print samples will be shipped to students during the course (shipping address required).
- Attendees will work on files during and between sessions (Adobe Illustrator required).
- Students will see their own files being printed!
- A discussion board will be available for questions in between live sessions.
Sessions will begin on Thurs. April 1 and wrap up Tues. April 27. Each session will start at 1 PM EST and last 60-90 minutes. Attendees will be emailed a Zoom link upon registration. Early bird discount ($100-off) ends March 10! Contact us (email@example.com) for group pricing.